sharing

why you guys can't post? tell me detail-ly ..

okay. i guess you guys did went to Education Fair, right? No matter it's in KLCC or Mid-Valley, i guess you guys do have some future plans in furthering studies in which college/universities/country/UEC/STPM.
Do share out and ask everyone's opinion if you guys are having a hard time to choose or make decisions.

Personally, i wanna be a translator. I guess close friends of mine, would know or maybe people who had viewed my blog before would know too =).

So TEMPORARILY I had make my decision to get a linguistic degree, before achieving my translator dream. teehee. Since this decision would be accepted by my family, at least they don't need to pay so much because if i wanna go abroad it would be very costy.
So I'll wait after I have a degree then only the abroad dream would be done by myself. hehe

So how about you guys? Do share about it. ^^

alyn. kaiyi


0 comments: