A Suggestion ~~

Hey guys , this blog so blank leh .....
lets write our holiday life loh ~
start from me ^^

This holiday is the most boring holiday i nvr had before .... luckily on the first day of holiday there is a edu fair and it is my hostel friend ( jessica phoon ) birthday so my hostel friend --> ya peng , zhen liang , set teng , zhen yu and I go to edu haf a look ^^ and celebrate her birthday . So shuang ...

After that day then are boring days ..... just wake up at 11.00 a.m. after eatting breakfast then go surf net for whole afternoon then see TV programme , back to computer surfing net lastly sleep = = ..... this kind to life will keep repleating ... sienz ...........

But on Tuesday , i woke up at 9.00 am and go to my grandmum house at Dangin ( near kuala pilah) with my family to visit my grandmother. The duration to there is 2.5 hours. Actually i very happy can go there coz can saw a lot of cousin.Unfortunaly all my cousin had back to there home on Monday T.T.Luckily i went there onli for 3 hour then wasted 2.5 hour back home again = =.After that , my father ask me to YOGA !!!! haiz , i have no choice i have to go if not too boring !!!!!! sure got ppl will say me "uncle ikan emas" =.=.

And then the boring thing repleating again ..... now i very looking forward on Thursday coz i going back to school for TKD ( tae kwon do ) training for 2 day 1 night !!! So Shuang !!!!

Hey guys dun forget ur homework leh ..... There are a lot of math to do TT


~Boonyi~


0 comments: