a lil bit of myself

yea.
i went to the edu fair as well.
er..
my english isn't tat good, so.
speaking with them is juz like chicken speaks with the ducks.
but then, at least i got sth abt mass communication.
and.
oh ya!
i saw set teng, boonyi... but others were seemed like strangers for me.
and a few of the chong hwas'.
keke

planning to aus for edu actually.
but, $$$$$$$$$.
everything starts with the word money.
it's pretty exp studying over here and of cuz over seas.
but that's my dream.
hoping for tat for so long.
so, hv to work hard for spm this year.
hope to get at least 5As' in spm( it's difficult for me though).
at least can apply for some scholarships(can it be more than 1?).
um...
is anyone here studying foundation?
where will u guys probably be studying at?
i'm aiming for taylors'(<<
holidays?
hmmm.
seems a bit busy for me.
dancing dancing dancing.
it's a bit tiring.
but, enjoyed very much.
hvnt start to do those homeworks yet.
not even maths.
haihz.

k la.
wish everyone hv a good holiday.
relax man~

:+:*val*:+:


1 comments:

小入 said...

hihi, hope u train hard, 3/21 coming, gambateh, and perform well^^